Having an open mind to different opportunities has led to an extensive, colorful background and being equipped with the experiences required to make a positive impact with many communities by working together and helping others.
Artist | Freelance
Self-Employed, Boston, MA | January 2007-Present
- Produced and commissioned a variety of different artworks in painting using acrylic, oil or spray paint.
- Created jewelry pieces for client’s with specific requests and met deadlines.
- Collaborated with other Artist’s on a larger scale of art work for community events, art donations, charities, grand opening for businesses, or business anniversary.
- Complete photography tasks in producing, selecting, editing artwork, protecting and packaging.
- Teamed up with MSPCA-Angell Adoption Center of Boston and photographer Robert Torres to photograph and advertise on MSPCA website for the annual walk for animals.
- Photographed and advertised with Robert Torres for Target based out of San Francisco, CA for Pooch-A-Palooza Festival
- Completed 12 month course in photography covering basic functions of the camera and how to operate each setting for specific picture formats.
Artists for Humanity
Painter, South Boston, MA | 2006-2007
- Performed 72 hours of community service with non-profit Artist For Humanity before becoming a paid employee,
- Volunteered with other artists to paint 200 metal sculptured fish for a grand opening of a local bank
- Participated in an Annual celebration of Earth Day event at the EpiCenter
New England Carpenters Training Center | Union Carpenter and Union Welder local#327
4 year Apprenticeship Program, Millbury, MA October 2016-2021
Bunker Hill Community College
Financial Administration and Fine Arts, Boston, MA August 2008-2011
- 2021- Art collaboration with 4th & Cherry cocktail bar and restaurant located in Weymouth, MA to display framed photography prints
- 2021- Selected Artist to showcase photography image in contrast form, for Doge and Burn Exhibition in Worcester, Ma
- 2021- City of Boston Arts and Culture Holiday 'B' Contest- succefully chosen and approved to transform 'B' logo for Holiday theme - Honey Bee Day
- 2020- Succesfully selected to display photography framed images for Buried In Time Art group Exhibition Grand Opening Festival in Artel Brooklyn Hotel, New York
- 2018- Urban Arts Festival and Battle of the Arts-Steamroller Mega Printmaking, Participated in a collaboration with Professional Artist Steve Nilson
- 2018 –Successfully completed and volunteered with celebrating 150th Year Anniversary of Hyde Park 2nd Mural with Professional Artist Steve Nilson along with other young talented artists, sponsored by and displayed on Central Paint & True Value Hardware Store in Logan Square Hyde Park, MA
- 2017 and 2018- 2 years in a row donated art pieces towards the Thomas M. Menino YMCA Gala & Auction
- 2017- Sold commission painting artwork on The Harlo project site in Boston, MA
- 2016-Present -First Latina Carpenter women to be signed with Skanska Boston U.S.A
- 2014- 2015- 2 years in a row at the MassArt's Pozen Center Gallery, Annual Black & White Party donated and showcased photography framed prints and paintings, Boston, MA
- 2013- Mathew P. Gallant Washington D.C. based Poetic Writer purchased my painting and published the artwork on the front cover of his book called: Hope for the Body poems.
- 2012- Showcased at The Piano Craft Guild Show along with Paul Goodnight and Rufus Faulk and amongst many other local Artists Boston, MA
- 2011- State Street Bank of Boston purchased impressionist style of the "Zakim Bridge” from Lewis Gallery at the EpiCenter, South Boston, MA
- 2012-Present Officially Certified working Artist in the City of Boston
- 2007- “Who I am” painting chosen, displayed and presented in the Canton Gallery sponsored by the MediTech Art Liaisons
- Attention to Detail
- Strong work ethic
- Painting and Drawing
- Make and repair jewelry
- Wood working (wood burning, Dremel wood engraving, indoor and outdoor custom projects)
- Basic Print reading
- Ability to operate Aerial lift and scissor lift
- Microsoft Office, Apple, ISO
AWARD'S AND SCHOLARSHIPS
- 2008- Mount Ida College President’s Achievement Award
- 2008- Awarded Official Citation from State Senate of Commonwealth Massachusetts for outstanding dedication for community services and granted Leaders and Achievers Scholarship